COVID-19 update / 17 March 2020
Following yesterday’s government announcement, the following procedures will now be put in to place at Roundabout with immediate effect:
- Please do not send you child/children into Pre-school if anyone in your household has a new cough or persistent cough; they should remain at home for 14 days.
- Please do not bring your child/children into pre-school if anyone in your household has a temperature of 37.8 or above. Children who have developed a temperature during their session will need to be collected immediately. Children should remain at home for 14 days.
From the 18/03/2020 drop off and pick up procedures will change as follows in order to minimise social gatherings:
- Parents/carers and childminders will be greeted at the bottom of the ramp by Adele where you will sign your child in on the register as well as pass on any additional information that we need to know
- Your child will walk up the ramp where they will be greeted by Alissia who will assist them with coats, bags and lunches etc.
- There will be another two staff members inside the building where your child will be helped with hand washing and settling in ready for the day to start.
- At pick up time we ask that all parents/carers and childminders wait at the bottom of the ramp
- Adele and Alissia will bring your children out to you two at a time with all their belongings,
- Adele/Alissia will have the register for you to sign them out
We do understand that this may cause some slight disruption for the children on a morning, we have already spoken to the children about this new routine to help ease their morning drop off and afternoon pick up. Safeguarding of our children and staff is of top priority, please ensure that you follow these procedures on a morning and an afternoon.The children are your responsibility on a morning until you have handed signed them in on the register and have been handed over to Adele at the bottom of the ramp.
Can I also please ask that parents/carers contact Roundabout directly either via the phone or via e-mail with any concerns you may have, please do not contact the staff via social media.
We thank-you for your patience and support in these uncertain times.
Adele and the Roundabout team